Saturday, March 15, 2014

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Well, actually three planes.
7:00 am EDT until 10:55 am GMT the next day.  Here's my first"selfie". (Thanks, Missy).  Note my new "do" for the heat and humidity of Ghana.  God has already worked so many amazing things as part of this trip, I can't even imagine what He has in store next.  My devotions this morning promise that I have been equipped by God for this task (2 Timothy 3:16-17) and have been chosen to bear fruit (John 15:16).  Wonder what fruit, literally and figuratively, I'll enjoy in Ghana.  I need not be anxious because God is in my midst.  Zephaniah 3:17.  Let the adventure begin!!

4 comments:

  1. Great selfie! Happy Travel Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's blessings on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A selfie, really( kidding!)? God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used the term selfie! Glad your trip has been going well and that you made it there safely. I love the last Bible verse you used. Zephaniah 3:17-always been a personal favorite of mine. May God give you traveling mercies on your way home. Peace and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete